News & Articles

PyroEDU
Get started learning to build your own electronics by following our FREE online courses below!
Learn More »

Categories

Sponsors

Build Like A Pyro!
Find many of the parts used on this site at our favorite online electronics shop
Take Me To The Gadgetory!
ARM TV-Based Oscilloscope

Posted February 25, 2011 by Chris

This formal project shows you how to make your very own oscilloscope using an ARM processor. The write up is in the form of a documented contest entry pdf, along with the abstract description. The software, hardware schematics and everything you’d need is there!

2 Responses to “ARM TV-Based Oscilloscope”

1. Electronics-Lab.com Blog » Blog Archive » ARM TV-Based Oscilloscope Says:

[…] This LPC2138 microcontroller-based application converts a standard television into a high-functioning oscilloscope. The digital storage oscilloscope has a sampling rate of 160,000 samples per second and generates high-resolution video at 512 × 240 pixels. Neither a video controller nor extra RAM are required. Five different voltages on the five analog inputs can be monitored simultaneously. [via] […]

2. GET $1.2 Million In Buyers Traffic For Less Than $100? - Millionaire Marketer Reveals All - Proof Inside Says:

My partner and i enjoy, result in I ran across just the thing I’m looking intended for. You’ve wrapped up my personal some day time extended hunt! Goodness Thank you dude. Possess a pleasant day time. L8rs

Leave a Reply