News & Articles

Get started learning to build your own electronics by following our FREE online courses below!
Learn More »



Build Like A Pyro!
Find many of the parts used on this site at our favorite online electronics shop
Take Me To The Gadgetory!
Flyback Transformer Drivers

Posted September 21, 2011 by Chris

“Flyback transformers are found in monitors, TVs or anything with a CRT, and are sometimes known as Line OutPut Transformers, or just LOPT. They are used for generating high voltage for the CRT, which is needed to create an electric field, which in turn accelerates electrons towards the screen, which finally excite phosphors and create the image you see.”

7 Responses to “Flyback Transformer Drivers”

  1. Baraj Yolu Says:

    Güzel çal??ma ve payla??m te?ekkürler. Baraj yolu firma rehberi ekibi.

Leave a Reply