News & Articles

PyroEDU
Get started learning to build your own electronics by following our FREE online courses below!
Learn More »

Categories

Sponsors

Build Like A Pyro!
Find many of the parts used on this site at our favorite online electronics shop
Take Me To The Gadgetory!
DIY Battery-free Flashlight

Posted September 11, 2010 by Chris

Sure you can buy one of those battery-free flashlights in the store, but why bother when you can easily make your own! This project goes through how commercial manufacturers build their flashlights and how you can make your own, but with better quality.

2 Responses to “DIY Battery-free Flashlight”

1. bitartist Says:

I I have the same experience as the author, I got one flashlight in the local store, and found out that my battery-free flashlight got a “battery” inside:)

2. Dorsey Artman Says:

Skype is already rumored to personal ~10% marketshare of the worldwide international telephone site visitors. The Skype team knew how to design things right…there had been no less than 15 providers prior to Skype that offered VOIP based desktop-to-desktop app based calling. Now they have come up with one of the most rapidly proliferating apps on wifi connected smart mobile devices – what else a telephone app! Iphone, blackberry as well as ITouch. Besides e-mail, voice and video, desktop conferencing is also taking off, for work and play.

Leave a Reply