News & Articles

PyroEDU
Get started learning to build your own electronics by following our FREE online courses below!
Learn More »

Categories

Sponsors

Build Like A Pyro!
Find many of the parts used on this site at our favorite online electronics shop
Take Me To The Gadgetory!
Custom Digital Camera Time-Delay

Posted September 23, 2008 by Chris

This little digital camera mod allows for remote triggering of the camera. Whether by sound, time-delay or even whispers; sensitivity can be calibrated. This seems like a neat tool for time-lapse pictures or surveillance use. Schematics and software are available for download in the project write-up.

2 Responses to “Custom Digital Camera Time-Delay”

1. Solomon Dumes Says:

The information that a nanny cam can give you is invaluable. Hidden surveillance for a particular region in your dwelling to catch somebody who is stealing from you – According to law you cannot arrest somebody for stealing established only on suspicion. Somebody either needs to witness the criminal offence or you must get them on video during their criminal act.

2. Forrest Wolma Says:

Pretty cool post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I even have really liked reading your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your blog and I am hoping you post again soon!

Leave a Reply