8x8x8 LED Cube

Questions and Comments on All Projects
Paul
Newbie Pyro

Re: 8x8x8 LED Cube

Postby Paul » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:31 pm

I managed to finish it, but I had a problem. I work only last layer of the cube while the other stays on very weak.
can you help me with an answer?

Sorry for my language .

ThePyroElectro
PyroElectro Admin

Postby ThePyroElectro » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:55 am

Paul wrote:I managed to finish it, but I had a problem. I work only last layer of the cube while the other stays on very weak.
can you help me with an answer?

Sorry for my language .

It's a hardware problem. No easy way out, you have to debug the hardware to find what connections are wrong/bad.

lukhmansquare
Newbie Pyro

Postby lukhmansquare » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi
I did everything as you did. But there is a problem for my cube driver. The red led in the board is blinking. And it is not stable. I did it for a science competition. Can any body help me. Please. please. I used a little different volt of the capacitor. and a 230 ohm resistor. Is it will be the problem. I started to reconnect all wires to the arduino by switching power to the arduino. I connected successfully all the layer wires. Now the led is stable. When I came to connecting j2 wires the led starting to blinking. Any body have problem. Please help me. Otherwise my science exhibition will be gone. Please.......

lukhmansquare
Newbie Pyro

Postby lukhmansquare » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:33 pm

I used a blue led instead of the red led. I used all the capacito of the same value of you but different volt.....

Return to “Projects”