News & Articles

PyroEDU
Get started learning to build your own electronics by following our FREE online courses below!
Learn More »

Categories

Sponsors

Build Like A Pyro!
Find many of the parts used on this site at our favorite online electronics shop
Take Me To The Gadgetory!
Solar Powered UAV

Posted August 10, 2008 by Chris

This is probably one of the more interesting projects I’ve seen in a while, at least conceptually. A solar powered UAV seems at some level a no-brainer especially if it could fly high enough over the clouds & fast enough to always be in sun-light. The engineering behind it however is very complex. The project website has all the details you’d ever want!

3 Responses to “Solar Powered UAV”

1. solar power Says:

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site.
    I stumbledupon it 😉 I am going to return once again since i have book
    marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

2. solar fairy Says:

I do not leave a bunch of remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here Solar Powered UAV | PyroElectro
    – News, Projects & Tutorials. And I actually do have
    a few questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Could it be just me or does it look as if like a few of these responses
    look like they are written by brain dead individuals?
    😛 And, if you are posting at other sites, I’d like
    to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of all your public pages like your linkedin profile,
    Facebook page or twitter feed?

3. puffy eyes Says:

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post
    thanks once again.

Leave a Reply