News & Articles

PyroEDU
Get started learning to build your own electronics by following our FREE online courses below!
Learn More »

Categories

Sponsors

Build Like A Pyro!
Find many of the parts used on this site at our favorite online electronics shop
Take Me To The Gadgetory!
[DIY] Animatronic Eyes

Posted August 11, 2011 by Chris

Ready for the next Animatronics Tutorial for robotics month? This week, we’re building Animatronic Eyes using an improvised 2-axis gimbal system. Realistic robotic eyes are difficult to build but this pair of eyes creates quite a decent illusion. Pico/Micro Hobby Servos are used as actuators and standard MDF board for building material.

15 Responses to “[DIY] Animatronic Eyes”

1. DIY animatronic eyes – cute and spooky – PlayStation 3 Freezing Fix! Says:

[…] productive to do? Well, why not check out what Chris at PyroElectro has in store for you via his tutorial on building your own pair of animatronic eyes that are certain to enthrall whoever that lay their […]

2. DIY animatronic eyes – cute and spooky | XSDirect Says:

[…] productive to do? Well, why not check out what Chris at PyroElectro has in store for you via his tutorial on building your own pair of animatronic eyes that are certain to enthrall whoever that lay their […]

3. DIY animatronic eyes – cute and spooky | Gadgets Geekly Says:

4. AlexandreMaison Says:

Thank you for this great electronic experience but,
    as far as I can program my PIC 18F452, none of my servo motors
    are moving … I can test voltage on each of them but they do not move. The pic receives voltage on its ports, the led is up, the regulator is working fine.
    What can I do to make the whole thing work ???
    Thanks a lot for your response.
    A.MAISON

5. Leota Cardona Says:

DistributorPintu.com stands out as the top manufacturer for eatery not to mention retail doors. All of us have marketplace leading doors just for deterioration challenging, terminate valuable, as well as supermarket… click https://pembuatanpintuflush.blogspot.com/2020/08/jual-pintu-flush-1-jakarta-utara-0812.html for detail.

Leave a Reply