RF Wireless door bell

Pyro Project Ideas/Requests
ThePyroElectro
PyroElectro Admin

Re: RF Wireless door bell

Postby ThePyroElectro » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:13 am

muraku wrote:Hi Chris,

Well, after the final release of your Intro to Digital Electronics, I hope you have now started concentrating on my proposed project. May I therefore start the "count down"?

Thanks,
Raj

Hi Raj,

We actually always have many things going on at once :D that's why it takes so long sometimes for projects. I drew up a schematic for the receiver, but I need to finish it off and calculate component values. I'll try to get a schematic up here in the forums by this coming Sunday. And with any luck I could start prototyping the design next week. 8) so stay tuned.

muraku
Newbie Pyro

Postby muraku » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:29 am

Hi,

I am waiting with my fingures crossed....

Wish you the very best.

Regards,
Raj

muraku
Newbie Pyro

Postby muraku » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi,

Did you manage the schematic as yet?

Regards,
Raj :)

muraku
Newbie Pyro

Postby muraku » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 am

Hello,

Any luck yet?

Regards,
Raj

muraku
Newbie Pyro

Postby muraku » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:51 am

Hi Chris,

It is going to be a month almost. Could you manage some time to progress with my request as yet? :)

Thanks and regards,
Raj

ThePyroElectro
PyroElectro Admin

Postby ThePyroElectro » Thu May 02, 2013 11:29 pm

muraku wrote:Hi Chris,

It is going to be a month almost. Could you manage some time to progress with my request as yet? :)

Thanks and regards,
Raj

Hi Raj,

I'm sorry I continue disappoint you. Just, too many things to do...I will try my best to make progress on this project in May.

Check back here periodically and I hope I can have an update of the schematics for you and then afterward, the PCB.

Chris @ PyroElectro.com

muraku
Newbie Pyro

Postby muraku » Thu May 16, 2013 10:28 am

Hi Chris,

Any update for me?

Regards,
Raj

muraku
Newbie Pyro

Postby muraku » Tue May 21, 2013 9:30 am

Hi,

Hope you are at the verge of the project which I had requested you and that everything went fine so far. Please let me know your plans to launch the same since we have about 10-11 days left for this month to end. :D

Regards,
Raj

muraku
Newbie Pyro

Postby muraku » Wed May 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi Chris,

Did not get any reply from you to any of my recent posts! I know you are very busy and occupied with lots of work.

I also appreciate the fact that you launch new project everyday and they are quite "Hi-fi" :) In fact such kind of activity attracted me to your site and led me to approach you with the request for the wireless doorbell receiver. I thought that when a person like you can design so many complex projects each day, then my request will be just like a piece of cake for him which he can do in no time.

However, it seems I will have to wait for (may be) few more months to see my request completed by you.

What do you say about it? :o

Take care,
Regards,

Raj

muraku
Newbie Pyro

Postby muraku » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:16 am

Hi,

What's up? Still could not manage time to progress with my request?

Waiting for at least an update from you.

Raj

muraku
Newbie Pyro

Postby muraku » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:34 am

Hi Chris,

If you see here, your post on April 05, 2013 says:

"We actually always have many things going on at once that's why it takes so long sometimes for projects. I drew up a schematic for the receiver, but I need to finish it off and calculate component values. I'll try to get a schematic up here in the forums by this coming Sunday. And with any luck I could start prototyping the design next week. so stay tuned."

Then there was the last post from you dated: May03, 2013 which says:

"I'm sorry I continue disappoint you. Just, too many things to do...I will try my best to make progress on this project in May.
Check back here periodically and I hope I can have an update of the schematics for you and then afterward, the PCB."

Thereafter, I had sent 4 requests and this is my 5th one to you. However, you have stopped responding! Is it something too difficult I have requested you to construct? Well, if so then please leave it. Do not waste your time on it. I will sort it out some where else. However, I would appreciate a speedy response from your end.

Regards,
Muraku

Badr Mustafa
Newbie Pyro

Postby Badr Mustafa » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Please guide me in my project.
The URL of my project on this forum is given below:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=949

Thank you.

hugomaden
Newbie Pyro

Postby hugomaden » Thu May 12, 2016 3:38 am

Do you care smoke detector safety?the answer is certainly. safe is important in everyone's house, a good smoke detector could protect you and your familiy's safy. choose the best one and say goodbay to worry about

Return to “Request-a-Project”