News & Articles

PyroEDU
Get started learning to build your own electronics by following our FREE online courses below!
Learn More »

Categories

Sponsors

Build Like A Pyro!
Find many of the parts used on this site at our favorite online electronics shop
Take Me To The Gadgetory!
Bicycle Powered Ipod Charger

Posted July 25, 2008 by Chris

Here’s one more truly unique ipod battery charger. This project was created to harness the power of a person bicycling to charge an ipod. The project write-up has a detailed walk through of how it was created & how it works.

9 Responses to “Bicycle Powered Ipod Charger”

1. gear for Camping Sleeping Bags Says:

If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary to victory. – William Hazlitt

2. Mariette Ahn Says:

today´s proffer in micturate aliveness so much easier than it was before, but grouping to score difficulties in accepting and tendency specified study

3. php picture upload and resize Says:

Wonderful points pertaining to upload files for getting me personally get moving. I am going to keep this specific website link and revisit it.

4. Ike Godek Says:

Do you require the latest customizable door for your place? Beautiful house windows can certainly improve just about any space. However when you cannot find everything that you are looking for, click https://supplierpintulipat.blogspot.com/2019/11/jual-pintu-lipat-besi-lumajang-harga.html for detail.

Leave a Reply