News & Articles

PyroEDU
Get started learning to build your own electronics by following our FREE online courses below!
Learn More »

Categories

Sponsors

Build Like A Pyro!
Find many of the parts used on this site at our favorite online electronics shop
Take Me To The Gadgetory!
Build A PSP LCD Interface

Posted January 20, 2011 by Chris

The PSP LCD was the hot new tech when Sony first released the handheld system. Now this type of LCD is widely and cheaply available to anyone and learning how to interface and display on the LCD becomes crucial. This tutorial uses an FPGA to interface with the PSP LCD.

9 Responses to “Build A PSP LCD Interface”

1. Isaac Diaz Says:

Hello,

Could you tell me how you powered the backlight? I noticed the pcb you used to connect the display wasn’t in your parts list. I’m doing a similar project but I can’t figure out how to meet the backlight’s high voltage requirements. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Hollis Raymer Says:

PabrikPintu.co.id has become the international leading manufacturers along with providers of wooden not to mention softwood stile and rail doors, and door components, click https://distributor-pintu-panel.blogspot.com/2020/07/jual-pasang-pintu-panel-1-batu-0812.html for more information.

Leave a Reply