#1 The Introduction [Post Homework Here]

Talk about the third PyroEDU course here.
ThePyroElectro
PyroElectro Admin
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:24 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

#1 The Introduction [Post Homework Here]

Postby ThePyroElectro » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:25 pm

A new lesson was posted today:
http://www.pyroelectro.com/edu/analog/introduction/

Post your homework answers here to compare with everyone else!

JoYu
Newbie Pyro
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: #1 The Introduction [Post Homework Here]

Postby JoYu » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:40 pm

HOMEWORK QUESTION 1
Why are you taking this?
I like practical applications of electronics without all the required theory.

HOMEWORK QUESTION 2
What do you hope to do with the knowledge you gain through this course?
Some projects just for fun.

HOMEWORK QUESTION 3
How much do you already know about analog electronics?
A lot, but you can never know too much!

MerseyTrainz
Newbie Pyro
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:58 am

Re: #1 The Introduction [Post Homework Here]

Postby MerseyTrainz » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:52 am

Question 1: Why are you taking this?
I’m taking this ‘Analog Electronics’ course so that I may understand more about how electronics circuits work.

Question 2: What do you hope to do with the knowledge you gain through this course?
I will use any Knowledge & Experience gained, to help me understand and build circuits in the fascinating hobby of Electronics.

Question 3: How much do you already know about analog electronics?
I know a little bit about the basics like, simple Series and Parallel circuits and Ohm’s Law, but hit hurdles with the technical aspects of how all the components work together in a circuit.

ThePyroElectro
PyroElectro Admin
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:24 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: #1 The Introduction [Post Homework Here]

Postby ThePyroElectro » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 pm

MerseyTrainz wrote:Question 1: Why are you taking this?
I’m taking this ‘Analog Electronics’ course so that I may understand more about how electronics circuits work.
..
...
..
I know a little bit about the basics like, simple Series and Parallel circuits and Ohm’s Law, but hit hurdles with the technical aspects of how all the components work together in a circuit.


JoYu wrote:HOMEWORK QUESTION 1
Why are you taking this?
I like practical applications of electronics without all the required theory.
..
...
..
How much do you already know about analog electronics?
A lot, but you can never know too much!


Hi Mersey and welcome back JoYu!

Thanks for joining in on the course.

We're releasing the next lesson today, feel free to ask any questions you might have about it here in the forums!

wr9h
Newbie Pyro
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Re: #1 The Introduction [Post Homework Here]

Postby wr9h » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Homework #1

Q1) To get an overview of analog ac/dc circuits and to build analog circuits

Q2) a) Help me with understanding radio and other analog circuits more deeply
b) To use my hands to build circuits and to understand/troubleshoot them with my brain!

Q3) I have an amateur radio license and have built kits, but, I want to dig deeper into analog circuits: building circuits, using circuit math, thinking about each circuit deeply.

I want to use my hands and brain together!!!

ThePyroElectro
PyroElectro Admin
Posts: 1181
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:24 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: #1 The Introduction [Post Homework Here]

Postby ThePyroElectro » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:48 pm

wr9h wrote:Homework #1

Q1) To get an overview of analog ac/dc circuits and to build analog circuits

Q2) a) Help me with understanding radio and other analog circuits more deeply
b) To use my hands to build circuits and to understand/troubleshoot them with my brain!

Q3) I have an amateur radio license and have built kits, but, I want to dig deeper into analog circuits: building circuits, using circuit math, thinking about each circuit deeply.

I want to use my hands and brain together!!!


Hi WR9H,

Welcome to the analog course! Feel free to ask questions as you go through the lessons!


Return to “Introduction to Analog Electronics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests