8x Led Cube Logo, Will Pay $

Off-topic Or Otherwise...Say/Ask It Here
sbelljobseek
Newbie Pyro

8x Led Cube Logo, Will Pay $

Postby sbelljobseek » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:34 pm

I'm having the 8x8x8 cube shipped on the 18th of June and will have it constructed 1 to 2 weeks after, Im looking for someone to make the logo on obmfg.com spin in a circle once then put on a loop. I will pay, you would have the next 3 to 4 weeks to complete and I could pay as soon as sat the 14th of June, make me an offer to how much you would charge, its the logo in the top left of obmfg.com, it doesn't need all the blue lines coming off but at least 4 or 5 if them, I'm trying to show off to my co workers. Thanks, I don't make a lot of money, remember I'm a worker Bee, lol.

ThePyroElectro
PyroElectro Admin

Re: 8x Led Cube Logo, Will Pay $

Postby ThePyroElectro » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:26 pm

sbelljobseek wrote:I'm having the 8x8x8 cube shipped on the 18th of June and will have it constructed 1 to 2 weeks after, Im looking for someone to make the logo on obmfg.com spin in a circle once then put on a loop. I will pay, you would have the next 3 to 4 weeks to complete and I could pay as soon as sat the 14th of June, make me an offer to how much you would charge, its the logo in the top left of obmfg.com, it doesn't need all the blue lines coming off but at least 4 or 5 if them, I'm trying to show off to my co workers. Thanks, I don't make a lot of money, remember I'm a worker Bee, lol.

Hello,

If you use paint on the monochrome bmp setting and make an 8x8 of the logo. I could make that 8x8 appear in the middle of the CUBE and rotate in a circle. Do realize that the 8 pixel resolution cannot allow the diamond shape to rotate perfectly, many rotations will appear a little jagged.

Payment:
USD30 after requirements are written and agreed upon.
USD25 upon delivery.

sbelljobseek
Newbie Pyro

Postby sbelljobseek » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Doesn't have to be perfect, what exactly do u need me to do with the image, I couldn't PayPal you money til next Saturday though. R u programing it or do u have some way of converting images to arduino code for an 8x cube? And do u have a cube u could show me it on, its gonna take me a week or so to construct it after I get the parts on the 18th. My email is sbelljobseek@gmail.com if u wanna shoot me an email so I can contact u on payday.

ThePyroElectro
PyroElectro Admin

Postby ThePyroElectro » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:15 pm

sbelljobseek wrote:Doesn't have to be perfect, what exactly do u need me to do with the image, I couldn't PayPal you money til next Saturday though. R u programing it or do u have some way of converting images to arduino code for an 8x cube? And do u have a cube u could show me it on, its gonna take me a week or so to construct it after I get the parts on the 18th. My email is sbelljobseek@gmail.com if u wanna shoot me an email so I can contact u on payday.

Hi,

If you draw something in paint, like the picture below shows you (in an 8 pixel by 8 pixel image), I'll know exactly how your logo should appear, instead of trying to shrink it down myself. The logo on the website (http://www.obmfg.com/images/logo.png) is about 187x187 pixels, so going down to 8x8 from that is a 95% resize, when done programmatically through photoshop or any other tool, it looks terrible.

Once I have the 8x8 pixel image from you. We can layout the requirements/deliverables and dates. To be clear, payment would be USD30 before I start, USD25 on delivery date.

I have an 8x8x8 of blue LEDs if you wanted to see a demonstration of how it should look on yours.
Attachments
paint_diamond.png
paint_diamond.png (82.2 KiB) Viewed 6329 times

sbelljobseek
Newbie Pyro

Postby sbelljobseek » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Ya that makes sense, no real way to do 5 letters spinning, might have to do rotating O then B and so on.

Return to “Put'm Here”